- Wellington-based (1-2 days WFH)
An awesome Wellington-based tech startup is expanding and looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to support their growing engineering team. As a leader in their industry, they are providing software solutions to the largest consultancy brands and delivering to clients across Oceania, Europe, and North America.Role:
In this hands-on role, you'll be championing a DevOps-led culture throughout the organisation as they actively work on their next generation of technology.
As part of the small team, you’ll have a large impact on the technical direction of the platform, including solution design and new initiatives.
Skills & Experience:
- You’ll be improving observability, CI/CD pipelines, and security automation.
- You will have a say in the planning of projects and help make sure that those project deadlines and goals are met on time while also meeting our evolving standards.
- Strong background with AWS (CloudFront, EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- An understanding of cloud architectural patterns
- Experience with IaC, CI/CD pipelines, and Cloud Security
- Self-motivation and pragmatism
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now, and we will be in touch!