About the Company:
Our client, a forward-thinking technology leader in the educational network, technology and security domain, is seeking a skilled Linux Systems Engineer with expertise in NGINX, SysAdmin, and Identity Access Management (IAM). This role offers the chance to be at the forefront of technological advancements in user provisioning and systems administration within a Linux framework as well as contributing to the provisioning of safe internet access for schools across Aotearoa. About the Role:
This role involves working closely with cross-functional teams to enhance and maintain robust IAM systems, ensuring secure and efficient user provisioning processes. Skills & Experience:
Why work here?:
- Proficiency in NGINX and Linux systems administration.
- Strong experience in Identity Access Management.
- Expertise in user provisioning and system security.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and team collaboration abilities.
- Ability to lead projects and initiatives.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with FreeRadius highly preferably and advantageous.
- Be part of a pioneering technology environment.
- Highly mission driven organisation enacting real change and benefits for NZ.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Engaging and challenging projects.
- Collaborative and inclusive team culture.
- Flexible work arrangements, including WFH hybrid options.
- Commitment to employee development and training.
If this sounds like your next career move, apply now! For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.