You will have overall responsibility for the global product. You will be part of the senior leadership team and will lead the product roadmap, translate ideas into features, lead the product design process from start to finish, manage the product team, be the lead in NZ, and be responsible for the collation and analysis of success metrics.
This requires perceptive, innovative, and creative leadership and reliable problem-solving as well as confidence and a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work.
The role works collaboratively across the business, to ensure everyone will continue to deliver an exceptional experience to all their users.
The CPO will be responsible for seeing the product through its entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, including build, positioning, post-launch assessment, and ongoing management and integration.
You will be an experienced and visionary professional, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and navigating a path forward. You will be able to identify and qualify opportunities to take the company in new directions, engage confidently with customers, and connect with business partners and leaders in any industry.
Key Role Accountabilities
Country Management Elements
- Drive Weekly Active Users (adoption)
- Spearhead Customer growth (impact)
- Monitor ASP, NRR, NPS, and Staff Engagement (outcomes)
- Serve as a cultural and employment branding champion for NZ
- Foster global team connections, promoting a 'one-team' mentality
- Advance asynchronous collaboration methods and principles globally
- Lead product vision, roadmap, and prioritization
- Align product strategy with revenue growth, competitive differentiation, and customer value
- Utilize market research, customer intimacy, and technology foresight to shape a cohesive vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine vision, roadmap, and product positioning
- Champion the product internally and externally
- Co-own product usage and retention KPIs (NRR/GRR) with CX
- Mature product and design operations, fostering collaboration with the entire company
- Act as a Player-Coach, serving as PM for key capabilities
- Develop Product & Design leaders and growth paths
- Establish prioritization and governance processes for ongoing capability backlog
- Enhance scoping and definition processes, incorporating cross-functional engagement milestones
- Champion robust co-development processes for early learning, improvement, and adoption with ICP customers
- Collaborate to ensure capabilities are met by cross-functional teams, enabling
- successful market adoption
- Provide executive leadership to Engineering through a strong Director of Eng
- Communicate product vision and roadmap priorities to motivate and engage engineering teams
- Optimize the pace, quality, and mix of roadmap vs. customer or maintenance requests for optimal R&D yield
- Enhance infrastructure to support AskNicely’s scale, data insights, and long-term value extraction.
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Confident, proactive, motivated, and full of initiative
- High levels of resilience and tenacity, not easily put off by challenges
- Outstanding active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply now as listed below or get in touch with Troy Hammond to learn more. We will be shortlisting VP or CPO-level folks with global product experience.