They consider themselves technology agnostic. Their engineering team is multi-faceted and dynamic in their coding craft, working across our digital product agency and venture studio engagements.
We're looking for someone to help with a tech scale-up. Ideally, you'll have/know some of the following:
They value your experience
- Microservices orchestration experience. Kafka event bus (Also RabbitMQ, etc). Similar Azure/GCP technologies are fine too
- Used GRPC, and/or knows what a Protobuf is
- Experience operating at scale
- Experience with Go(lang) is a MASSIVE plus
They look beyond how many years you've spent in a role and your educational background. Of course, the number of qualifications and certifications you've obtained is a testament to your hunger to learn. But, they like to think there's a lot more to your experience than this. They have a type...
The kind of people they like to work with:
- Are highly curious. They believe in continuous improvement and lifelong learning
- Are one part pedant, one part pragmatist
- Are crafty like a sculptor, not a fox
- Have a favourite emoji and excellent taste in GIFs
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now, and we will be in touch!