As the Technical Lead for infrastructure and cloud services, you will help drive the technical approach, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's infrastructure and cloud services.
The key to this role will be your ability to work with vendors and guide them through delivery in line with the architectural strategies and standards.
- Azure and Terraform
- Lead the vendor responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and cloud services, ensuring reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Define and ensure best practices and standards for services including monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, operations, and solution architects, to optimise our environment and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code templates, DevOps pipelines and CI/CD processes.
- Continuously monitor and analyse our infrastructure and cloud services to identify areas for improvement, such as performance bottlenecks and capacity planning.
- Participate in and resolve critical incidents.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now, and we will be in touch!