About the Company:
We're representing a dynamic technology company committed to reshaping the landscape of human-machine interactions. Our platform empowers businesses globally to achieve more through ground breaking development of digital humans for use in customer and commercial interactions.About the Role:
As the company has progressed and better found a market fit, they've found a greater and greater need to integrate their product into their client's existing applications. As such there is a fair amount of custom solution design that needs to occur, along with improving implementation processes and technical client engagement. This role would be in a pretty unique position, where you are contributing to a product company, but keeping it exciting with developing bespoke solutions.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Develop frontend and backend solutions as well as integrating with 3rd party platforms.
- Develop solutions in a variety of languages (NodeJS, Golang, React, Angular, for example)
- Prompt Engineering using Large Language Models
- Updating key stakeholders on project progress.
- Deploying solutions to AWS infrastructure
- Contribute to solution design
- Strong technical background and coding knowledge (such as NodeJS, HTML, React, Vue, Python).
- Technical focussed with a passion to learn new technologies
- Passion for designing and building solutions that not only fulfil requirements but create memorable experiences
- A team player - ability to build and maintain relationships and work collaboratively with others to achieve shared objectives.
- Strong communication and influencing skills - ability to share information/knowledge with other members of the team, and wider business as required.
- Learn and grow - we support you with a learning allowance of $3000 per year to continue to develop. You’ll also be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Great people and strong culture - you’ll work with smart, caring people at the top of their game, who will support you to do your best work and have lots of fun along the way.
- Flexible working - we encourage our people to live healthy, balanced lives by providing flexibility to fulfil responsibilities inside and outside of work. This means flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home when needed.
- Stay healthy and well - we offer health insurance and promote a range of wellbeing initiatives and activities.
- You’ll have an extra week’s paid leave each year so you can spend more time doing what you love outside of work.
- Competitive compensation package - we pay competitive market salaries as well as offering options to all employees so we all have an ownership stake in the business.