- 6-month Fixed-Term full-time contract
- Remote within NZ
A leading SaaS company has a solid chunk of work over the next 6 months so they're looking for a full-stack developer to come in and complete a few projects.
You'll be collaborating with Marketing and Product to deliver improvements across their marketing site, blog, and product onboarding flows using Ruby on Rails, React, and WordPress.
While you'll be supported by the wider dev team, you'll be the sole developer responsible for the delivery of this work so you'll need to be self-sufficient.Projects that you'll be a part of:
Ideally, you'll have some of the following skills/experience:
- Continual optimisations
- Overhauling of how they meet their SEO needs using WordPress
- An overhaul of the information architecture on their marketing site
- Implementation of a large evolution to the look and feel of marketing site
- Experience working with WordPress, from making small changes all the way to infrastructure and core theme improvements
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails, React, and GraphQL to deliver large-scale changes to a digital product
- Experience working closely with product managers and designers to deliver solutions that strike a solid balance between desirability, feasibility and usability
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now, and we will be in touch!