The Director of Product Design will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience and visual identity of the products. This role requires a creative visionary who can lead a team of talented product designers, foster a culture of innovation, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional user-centric designs.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in product design leadership, a passion for technology, and the ability to drive design excellence throughout the organization.
Practically, this will involve:
- Design Leadership: Provide strategic direction and leadership to the product design team, setting a high standard for design excellence and fostering a collaborative and innovative design culture.
- Product Strategy: Collaborate with the Chief Product Officer and other key stakeholders to align design strategy with overall product goals and objectives.
- Mentorship and coaching: Finding moments and opportunities for the team to level up through coaching, advocating and motivating the team to deliver a
world-class product design solution.
- Innovation: Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging user experience and
design technologies to ensure our products remain cutting-edge and competitive.
- Proven experience in a Product Design leadership role, and experience leading a team of 5+
- Experience transforming or leading businesses through impactful product design work
- Have a customer-centric mindset, demonstrating a high degree of empathy and curiosity about human behavior, backed by UX research
- Have a proven ability to translate business goals into an executable and digestible product design strategy
- A desire to be a thought leader in this space and contributing and networking with the Design community. Through this, you’ll also be on the pulse with industry trends and new innovative solutions
Please apply below with your CV, cover letter and or portfolio and we will be in touch asap