Purpose and Background
Our client's Information Domain is undertaking a number of transformational projects. These projects are Integrated Project Teams.
Several of their early-stage projects are in the process of developing business cases. These projects need contractor support to generate artefacts related to requirements, baseline assessments and operating model development.
Information has always played a crucial part in what they do but the scale in which information is used has increased in recent years.
Our client is seeking a technical business analyst(s) who will support the projects to generate business artefacts that contribute towards business cases that will be submitted to cabinet.
Should projects be successful in funding submissions, they envisage that technical business analyst resources will be retained to assist with delivery.
- Experience in Cyber Security
- Experience in a high-security environment
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Perform baseline analysis
- Clearance will be valued (Top Secret desired, Restricted OR Secret will be considered)