About the Company:
This Medtech startup is ushering in the future of orthopedic planning by fully automating the joint replacement planning process. They use artificial intelligence and biomechanics to produce fully interactive 3D models to pinpoint the size and orientation required before a patient ever enters the operating room. It also allows surgeons to work on cases remotely at any hospital anywhere in the world, significantly reducing patient wait times, improving overall workflow, and ultimately creating better outcomes for patients. About the Role:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role in the development of the software products that deliver better patient outcomes while helping surgeons in their pre-operative planning. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an incredible and high-performing team and have a direct impact on the future of the healthcare industry.
You will work closely with the Product Lead to conduct user interviews, synthesise insights, and help turn their needs into actionable work for the engineering team.
In addition to your UX/UI responsibilities, you will contribute to our product practice, helping to manage the roadmap, writing work item tickets, refining and clarifying them with the team, and helping move them through the development process into production. Skills & Experience:
Why work here?:
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design process and deliverables.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to empathise deeply with users.
- Strong initiative and a can-do attitude
- Medtech and/or early stage business experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to advocate for user needs.
- Experience with user research and usability testing.
- A desire to learn, grow, and adapt in a dynamic startup environment.
- Competitive remuneration package with employee share options
- Generous private NZ health insurance
- Flexible working environment with a highly functional hybrid-work culture.
- Collaborating with a team of talented individuals to make a real difference to patients’ lives.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at Hanna@talent.army