About the Company:
This company's purpose is to equip its customers so they grow and contribute in a meaningful way to the communities and economies where they live and work.
They have a customer-first mindset to add value to their businesses and all of their profits go towards education and charity work.
With a flat structure with a good leadership team whose job it is to break down barriers to allow the team to get their work done and build products, you'll be able to get on with what you do best and build your career.About the Role:
You'll be responsible for providing effective Level 2 onsite desktop support while developing technical capability and providing supplementary BAU and project support for Level 2 cloud, infrastructure and security team and implementation to all internal and external customers.
You'll also be providing Level 2 desktop support for all ecosystem issues escalated from a Global 1st line desk and act as a bridge between the Level 1 Service desk and Level 2 resolver groups.
This is a permanent in-office role that can be based in Palmerston North or Wellington (some travel to Palmy will be required).Skills & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years experience of working in medium to large mature complex technical environments beneficial
- 2+ years of knowledge/experience managing and deploying common Office 365 services
- 3+ years experience in desktop support both onsite and remote
- Strong desktop troubleshooting and information gathering skills
- Experience in managing service request and incident tickets, updating tickets and escalating tickets
- Good knowledge of networks, TCP, Wi-Fi, Layer 3 switching, firewalls, SDWAN, data connections, DNS, DHCP
- Go-getter attitude. Someone who is keen to jump into everything
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now, and we will be in touch!