Our client is looking for an experienced Data and Information Manager to implement and maintain their data, insights, and information within the business.
In this role you will collaborate with stakeholders, to shape policies that promote actionable insights and information that support strategic decision-making and growth. This is an exciting leadership role that will enable system improvement and drive change.In this role, you will:
Skills and experience:
- support the CIO and other Managers with specialist knowledge and expertise,
- establish and maintain data & information governance processes, policies and standards by the assessment of existing data & information practices, identifying gaps and designing a framework for data & information governance,
- conducting advanced data analysis using statistical techniques and data mining methods by leveraging tools like Python, R, or SQL to extract, transform, and analyse data from various sources,
- collaborate with cross-functional teams by attending meetings, workshops, and project discussions to understand their data & information requirements and provide guidance and support,
- highlight critical risks or issues, and identify and implement solutions.
- an understanding of data analytics, statistics, programming and information management concepts,
- strong knowledge and proficiency in data & information management principles, database concepts, data modelling, data warehousing and data governance,
- proficiency in statistical analysis techniques such as hypothesis testing, regression analysis and data modelling,
- knowledge of SharePoint, PowerBI, SQL or Snowflake,
- excellent communication skills.