About the company
This small but growing SaaS company is leading the way in workforce management software. They help employers and employees easily track their workday without needing to fill in paperwork after the shift.
They also offers integrations with multiple other apps, like accounting and payroll.
They believe in investing in their team members to help them reach their full potential. They have a comprehensive training program, covering technical/product, support/onboarding processes, and soft skills, so you will have all the tools you need to succeed.What We're Looking For
We are looking for someone who is genuinely people-oriented, constantly curious, and energised by solving problems and making a personal difference.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to understand better and mitigate any issues the customers may face.Responsibilities
What We Provide
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to provide support and identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Identify/create upsell opportunities and achieve weekly and monthly upsell targets
As a member of the team, you'll enjoy the challenge of overcoming obstacles
and challenges that delight customers, working with a team that is committed to making workforce success easy. You'll have the opportunity to be a key member of your own team, an integral part of our incredible wider team, and work on products that are used by our customers worldwide. Plus, you'll have the chance to grow your career and develop new skills.
The role is based in their Orewa office and you'll be in the office most days.
If this sounds like you, apply below and we'll be in touch!