Be part of a company that have been making things simple for 20,000 (and counting) Kiwi businesses since 2004! They stand out in the market due to their impressive UI and being incredibly easy to use. They have impressive growth plans and offer excellent development opportunities for their staff.
About the role:
The Business Analyst Practice Lead is responsible for leading and developing the Business Analyst team to support and enable the development, strategy, planning and delivery of our product propositions over their full life cycle.
We are looking for somebody who has set up a BA Practices in previous roles as a Lead BA and who has a passion for challenging existing practices and identifying new and better ways of working.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and leading a Business Analysis community of practice, including fostering a culture of continuous improvement and personal development.
- Leading the development and adoption of effective product and business analysis practices using data driven, problem solving techniques designed to deliver value to customers and our client.
- Leading the development and adoption of high-quality analysis and documentation standards - such as product and technical specifications, process maps, user stories, workflows, wireframes etc.
- Actively contributing and supporting the Product team to define and execute the strategy and roadmap for the portfolio.
- Overseeing and coaching Business Analysts to gather and analyse requirements as well as their creation of suitable artefacts and engagement in successful delivery.
- Actively participate in complex projects, from customer research through to market release, either in a hands on capacity as main Business Analyst, or supporting other team members as required.
- Leading the Business Analysis practice, including mentoring and growing the capability of Business Analyst practitioners.
- Monitor and manage team performance & engage in regular performance management discussions with team members
- Actively collaborate with the wider stakeholder community to ensure business and customer value is embedded in the management and execution of products.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders internally, such as Sales, Marketing, Help Desk, Onboarding, Technical Support, Product and Finance; and with external delivery partners.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years' experience in a business environment, including a wide range of analysis practices and toolsets.
- Exposure to agile methodology and ways of working.
- The ability to work in and lead collaborative teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives across multiple functions.
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and determine appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and numerical skills (complex calculations, data analysis and reconciliation, numerical and verbal logical reasoning).
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation Excellent stakeholder management skills. Proven experience building meaningful, collaborative relationships across all levels of the business.
If this sounds like a bit of you, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org