Be part of a company that have been making things simple for 20,000 (and counting) Kiwi businesses since 2004! They stand out in the market due to their impressive UI and being incredibly easy to use. They have impressive growth plans and offer excellent development opportunities for their staff.About the role:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving profitable sales revenue growth across Wellington, Taranaki, Hawkes Bay and Manawatu.
This role is responsible for both new business generation as well as growing revenue from our current base of clients. You will manage and develop
relationships with new and existing key customers to maximise revenue generation and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a strong sales pipeline for your delegated
region of responsibility to acquire new clients and foster relationships with current clients.
- Assisting with the development and drive of sales strategy outcomes for your region.
- Managing and responding to sales related queries and requests.
- Supporting customer on-boarding for customers within region.
- Assisting with the identification and development of new business and product opportunities.
- Completing key account call cycle visits. Ensure consistent account management service to agreed levels.
- Developing customer performance reporting, and communicate to customers.
- Educating & inducting customers on new features and products.
- Ensuring consistency in use of sales systems, processes and practices aligned to sales team.
- Developing and nurture relationships with key stakeholders internally such as Help Desk, Marketing, On-boarding and Finance.
- Engaging and actively seeking feedback and input from other managers on customers, plans, activities and performance.
- Reporting on sales performance as well as relevant feedback from clients, lead conversion inhibitors and competitor activity.
You will have:
- At least 4 years recent sales experience managing a territory or region.
- Cold calling and or prospecting from scratch sales experience.
- Experience selling relevant software as a service (SAAS) product(s) such as payroll, time & attendance, rostering or expense management software.
- A relevant tertiary or bachelor level qualification in business or commerce.
- Experience working with a sales system such as Salesforce or Dynamics desirable.
- Proven communication, influencing, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Effective work organisation skills with an ability to manage a wide variety of tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also be self-directed and self-motivated.
If this sounds like a bit of you, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org