Our client is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that's been a leader in UX and information architecture (IA) tools for user research for over a decade.
Their tools allow start-ups and Fortune 500 companies to test their websites, apps and products early, often and at scale — all in one place. They believe life on and offline should feel easy, even enjoyable. That’s exactly what they help their customers do — build better user experiences.The Role
To lead and grow our client's product marketing function to support the creation of a “world-class marketing function”, which includes leading and creating the product marketing strategy in line with the overall marketing strategy.Key Accountabilities
Product and feature releases
● Create, manage and deliver go-to-market strategies for feature and product releases to deliver on business objectives.
● Performance management and optimisation of always-on adoption journeys for product features to drive usage post-launch.
● Champion the product messaging and positioning to ensure all outward communications to customers and the market when referring to products and features are consistent and on brand.
● Support Sales and Customer Success to effectively promote and sell new product offerings to customers with training, tools and content.
● Establish KPI’s and build reporting for feature and product launches. Regularly report on the performance against success measures to the organisation.
● Manage existing product marketing materials including product videos, customer emails, website copy, help centre articles, 101 guides and blog posts that articulate the value and benefits of the product or feature.
● Lead the implementation and delivery of our new education platform to market.
● Own the content strategy and creation of all education content within the platform including customer communications and marketing campaigns to drive certification and ongoing training within our community.
● Create the long-term vision for the education program, backed up by the education roadmap to support our community's success and business objectives.
● Thoughtfully communicate your vision, plans and progress to get buy-in and support from your key stakeholders.
● Advocate for resource requirements to continuously deliver high-performing education content to our community.
● Identify and collaborate with UX leaders to create unique educational content to elevate and inspire our community.
● Establish education KPIs, create reporting and regularly communicate on the performance to the organisation. Surface up insights and opportunities to improve the customer experience, and to monetise the platform.
Sales enablement, playbooks, and content
● Build influence and trust across customer-facing teams through regular communication, connection and rapport.
● Deliver training and internal sales documentation for our sales and customer success teams to create deeper product understanding and help them to deliver value-based conversations that relate to our ideal customer personas.
● Build sales assets, content and tools to support reps and buyers during the sales process.
● Work with our awesome customers, and the wider marketing team to create customer success content that supports our key use cases and showcases are value to the community.
Customer and market understanding
● Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of the pains and gains that our customers encounter as they use the platform.
● Advocate for the customer to Product Owners and delivery squads during the development process.
● Monitor, collect and share competitive landscape updates and insights to keep the organisation informed of what’s happening across the market in our core regions.