This is an exciting opportunity with a high growth SaaS product that you can strongly influence and make your own. We are looking forward to a motivated and energetic Sales Executive joining us who is passionate and excited by the opportunity to prove value in the Australian market.
As our Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for executing against our sales strategy that you will have strong input into. You will be joining a high energy, performance based environment, and your focus will be on executing pipeline development and exceeding sales targets in the banking, finance, insurance, fintech, health, e-commerce and grocery industries.
To be successful in this rare opportunity, you will have demonstrated the ability to identify, drive and close deals in large enterprise. Strong client relationship skills are needed to drive retention, and upsell clients, as you help them grow and expand. Strong product knowledge is also a must with this role.
You will be able to showcase your experience in building rapport with customers at senior C-levels within marketing and digital functions of large enterprise, and turning new customers into vocal and passionate advocates. We want a polished sales professional who is adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrates exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
What you’ll do:
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales strategy and execution of growth targets in large enterprises in the banking and financial services, insurance, health, e-commerce and or grocery sectors.
- We are looking for someone to also carry out 360 business development, in hunting and generating new business as well as closing it.
- You get to collaborate closely with with marketing team to build our growth marketing engine and sales pipeline.
- Huge opportunity for you to be hands on and driving growth in Australia. This is far more than just being a cog in a restricted sales and marketing engine. This is yours to own.
- Lean on your networks in the C-suite to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Plan and execute within the Australian territory to build new relationships and uncover business opportunities.
- Lead negotiations and finalise commercial terms with customers.
You will need the following experience:
- 4+ years experience selling software solutions to enterprise customers.
- Experience and expertise selling to senior decision makers and aligning the value proposition to meet the needs of large enterprise.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel from time to time.