About the Company:
This company are a technology company serving a global market with platforms, products and services. They help their clients deliver intelligent and adaptable transport solutions and exceptional user experiences.About the Role:
This is a core role in their Development team, architecting and developing on their data solutions, as well as providing mentoring and support to the wider development team.
You'll be responsible for:
Skills & Experience:
- Architecting, developing, and deploying data solutions, in both the storage and ETL spaces
- Establishing patterns for data solutions that will meet the scale and business needs of their applications
- Translating user and business requirements into functional architecture
- 3+ Years data engineering development experience.
- Experience working collaboratively with DevOps and other
- Experience with Data persistence and ETL best practice.
- Familiarity with CICD and DevOps best practices.
- Familiarity with coding in Python/PySpark.
- Experience using AWS is a plus.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org