About the Company:
This cash-rich company have a customer-first mindset to add value to their businesses.
They have a flat structure with a good leadership team whose job it is to break down barriers to allow the team to get their work done and build products
With a great office in central Wellington and a flexible working arrangement, they focus on creating an environment for their team to do more of what they want to do. About the Role:
You'll be building internal and SaaS products in a tight-knit team.
If you like to try new things and experiment with development, this is the role for you. If you show that a project will work, you can run it going forward or have someone come in if you'd prefer. Skills & Experience:
- Solid development experience (C#/.NET preferably)
- Good knowledge of product development lifecycle and process tools.
- The ability to own project modules
- Able to mentor other team members
- Good knowledge of design patterns
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org