Be part of a company that have been making things simple for 20,000 (and counting) Kiwi businesses since 2004! They stand out in the market due to their impressive UI and being incredibly easy to use. They have impressive growth plans and offer excellent development opportunities for their staff.About the role:
The Customer Relationship Manager aids in developing and nurturing strong relationships with our client's prospective and existing customers and supports them through the on-boarding experience, helping maximise customer satisfaction and the conversion of new sign-ups to processing new customers.
You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction throughout the process before handing over the relationships to other areas of the business to manage. The role will ensure customer and staff expectations are understood, agreed, and continually monitored. This role involves understanding customer needs, supporting project planning and workflow scheduling, educating, and managing customer expectations, data provision requirements and timelines.To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service delivery or customer relationship management.
- A strong customer focus, emotional intelligence and business acumen.
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- An analytical approach to problem solving and the patience to work through a range of queries.
- Ability to capture information succinctly and accurately.
- Well-developed oral, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to frequently interact and network with a variety of stakeholders and team members. Proven success working with a wide variety of people.
- Effective work organisation and prioritisation skills with an ability to manage a wide variety of tasks.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with MS Office Applications and various operating software.
- In-depth knowledge of customer services software, databases and CRM systems.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
We are looking for somebody who works well as a part of a team and is a strong motivator and influencer. You will be able to
create a climate in which people want to do their best. You will be an approachable individual who is sensitive and patient to the needs of others, can build rapport well and is a good listener.
If this sounds like a bit of you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this role!