Be part of a company that have been making things simple for 20,000 (and counting) Kiwi businesses since 2004! They stand out in the market due to their impressive UI and being incredibly easy to use. They have impressive growth plans and offer excellent development opportunities for their staff.About the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing our client's portfolio of service support and implementation projects for clients who have purchased software and are in the set-up phase, outsourced managed payroll and/or custom builds or services.
This role will support the development of project plans, workflow schedules, timelines for implementations and resource utilisation across the wider services team and external parties. You will ensure strong collaboration between the various service leaders and co-ordinate people and processes to deliver projects in full on time, within budget and as efficiently as possible.To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a project administrator managing projects, production experience and delivering complex multi-faceted work programmes is advantageous.
- Experience in developing platforms for internal processes. Strong skills in developing and overseeing workplan systems and processes.
- Strong customer focus, attention to timelines and business acumen.
- Sound knowledge and practice in delivering and right sizing project management practice with an outcome focus.
- Experience in leading and managing change, specifically in process re-engineering desirable.
- Well-developed oral, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to frequently interact and network with a variety of stakeholders and team members. Proven success working with a wide variety of people.
- Highly developed numeric, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with MS Office Applications and various operating software.
- In-depth knowledge of customer services software, databases and CRM systems.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Professional certification such as PMP or PRINCE2 & Scrum, Kanban or Lean-agile qualifications desirable.
Our client is looking for somebody who is a natural collaborator, who has the ability to connect ideas and people. Somebody who is a customer experience champion and who has the ability to adapt and thrive in change.
If this sounds like a bit of you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this amazing opportunity!