About the Company:
This is a Kiwi SaaS company with a base in Petone that has expanded into the UK and Canada. This role is primarily based in their brand new water-front office in Petone, Wellington with the flexibility to choose where you work from 2 days a week.
Their platform has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. About the Role:
As a Team Lead of Platform and Security, you will inspire your team in a way that builds commitment and motivates them to achieve high performance and excellence. Your team’s primary objective is to optimize and deliver value to our customers that are strategically aligned with our Technology roadmap and company vision.
You will be responsible for:
Skills & Experience:
- Ensuring the team is continuously developing and has learning and development plans in place
- Finding and retaining great people
- Focusing on software delivery metrics, with an emphasis on identifying and coaching the team to implement changes to ensure high performance
- Working with peers and your team, assisting in the development of roadmaps and plans that effectively and efficiently deliver business outcomes.
- 4 years experience in leading engineering teams using agile techniques
- Excellent understating of modern technologies, Security Engineering, or Platform Engineering
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication across all levels, including internal and external clients or vendors.
- Strong experience in building high-performing teams, and understanding what motivates and drives people.
- Experience building and delivering engineering growth pathways.
Nice to have (but not essential) experience with:
- Azure Application Insights
- Microsoft Sentinel
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at email@example.com