About the company
This client is a world-first in customer experience technology. Their technology increases response rates and conversions instantly.
Their solution combines in-app actions and individually targeted notifications in a new way. It layers straight into customer’s existing apps and connects to their existing platforms, whether marketing data platforms, web services, legacy systems, or even manual data.
They deliver more than improvements to customer metrics. (Though they're pretty proud of their results there too). They reduce the burden on digital teams, contact centers and developers.
The solution manages everything from communicating with customers and staying on top of their feedback and preferences, to tracking and reporting on outcomes.
They have recently broken out onto the Australian market and are looking for the Customer Success Director to lead the team and grow the company from there. About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and technically savvy Customer Success Director to lead a team of customer success managers in driving the strategy and vision of our client’s growing business.
You will support the Customer Success Managers in providing insights on client-to-business interactions, improving customer experience through product support, and handling customer complaints and requests.
You will also manage key C level accounts, maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implement success programs, and onboard and train both clients and team members
Successful candidates will be sociable and analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers in ensuring customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Drive the Customer Success Strategy & Vision of our client through establishing KPIs and metrics to measure the success of the strategy
- Develop and execute initiatives that increase customer engagement, ARPU, and retention- making our customers happier
- Foster a culture of customer-centricity within the organization, ensuring that the customer is always at the forefront of decision making.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitor industry trends and customer feedback
You may be a Senior Customer Success Leader, looking for the next exciting step in your career or a Head of Customer Success looking for a move into a fast paced, growing and well known Kiwi SaaS company. You will have:
- Experience in Customer Success and in leading teams in fast paced SaaS environments
- A proven passion for great customer outcomes, developing & implementing strategies to improve the customer experience and drive customer engagement
- An excellent understanding of modern digital customer success, account management processes and best practices. You'll have experience planning and implementing these while hiring and training team members to a high standard.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Fundamentally we are looking for an awesome, well-rounded person that quickly and easily builds trust with our customers and team.
If this sounds like a bit of you, apply now and we will be in touch! Otherwise, please reach out directly to me- firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to chatting to you about the role!