This fast-growing start up's mission is to connect the world's parts, starting in the automotive space. They have more than tripled their team over the last 12 months and expect to double in size over the next 18 months. They have a global team spanning both Europe and Australasia.
Founded by high-caliber engineers, this company utilise bleeding-edge technology to solve challenging but exciting problems that make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry.
They provide a scalable digital infrastructure solution to some of the world's largest businesses and the most exciting startups. Their solutions are integrated across hundreds of companies globally, providing the backbone for cataloguing and managing parts online.
They are continuing to build a world-class team and ensuring this is a place where people can do the best work of their lives. They are proud of the culture we've built, and their values are lived throughout every experience.
The Junior Technical Solutions Manager will play an essential role in working with our customers to set them up for success. You'll communicate with clients across the globe and work cross-functionally with our Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams.
You will report to the Technical Solutions Manager.What will you do
- Work with larger customers to deeply understand their business, and make sure they are set up for success
- Build business cases based on available data
- Map and develop processes for customers
- Interpret, ingest, and map parts and vehicle data on behalf of customers
- Communicate cross-teams to solve customer problems and ensure deadlines are met
- Build incredibly strong relationships with our customers by providing world-class support, answering their questions and solving their problems
- Act as the voice of the customer for our product team, by gathering, summarising and sharing the most pressing issues facing our customers
- Identify ways to provide customers with the information and answers they need before they have to ask the questions
- Rapidly learn, grow and develop faster than the business, positioning yourself as a future leader at Partly
- (Preferred, but not essential) Experience with auto parts e.g. parts interpreter, counter sales, e-commerce, etc.
- Good understanding of common e-commerce processes
- Experience with databases, data analysis, and data visualisation
- Detail-oriented, but systems thinker
- Obsessive over customer experience
- Driven by hitting targets and delighting customers
- Very strong verbal communicator and ability to build rapport
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with current and future customers
- Competitive base salary plus equity. Even though this company is a small startup, they offer competitive salaries and great equity.
- Parental leave and flexible return to work. After returning to work, primary carers can work 4-day weeks for 100% of their pay for the first twelve weeks. For secondary carers, they offer 10 days of leave at full pay.
- Flexible working hours and location. This company has an office-first culture, but you can work remotely or from home whenever it suits you. There are no fixed hours so you can choose to work when you’re most effective.
- A brand new architecturally designed office in Christchurch CBD. With free snacks, drinks on tap, two different coffee machines, social areas, and one of the best cafes in Christchurch 50m away.
- Cultural lunches. Monthly team lunches to eat food from another culture and celebrate our team's ethnic diversity.
- Ergonomic workspace. Sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, quiet spaces, and collaboration spaces to suit all kinds of working styles.
Get in touch with email@example.com for a further chat!