Be part of a company that have been making things simple for 20,000 (and counting) Kiwi businesses since 2004! They stand out in the market due to their impressive UI and being incredibly easy to use. They have impressive growth plans and offer excellent development opportunities for their staff.
This role suits a Product Marketer with a strong general marketing experience,
experience using data-driven marketing to drive results and a good foundational understanding of campaign planning and execution. The key responsibilities are to:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Develop and maintain product content for use across our key channels with a focus on feature education and adoption.
- Execute a range of campaigns to our key customer segments using an established campaign management process.
- Identify, optimise and develop guides and demo videos and launch new product features to customers.
- Assist with delivering the annual marketing plan on time and on budget, including managing invoices in a timely manner.
- Work collegially with cross-functional teams to deliver to the overall annual business plan.
- Contribute to, or lead projects as required by the National Marketing Manager
- A relevant Marketing or Communications degree desirable
- Experience leading projects and managing allocated budgets
- Exceptional copywriting and content management skills preferred
- Well-developed oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective work organisation skills with an ability to manage a variety of tasks concurrently
- In-depth knowledge, experience, and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Confident gathering information, deriving insights and presenting these back to the business
- Experience and proficiency in marketing principles and practices
Hybrid working in Lower Hutt or WFH anywhere in NZ.
Sound like something you may be interested in? Apply now or get in touch with Hanna@talent.army to chat further!