About the Company:
This high-growth B2B2C SaaS company has developed a platform to create, customise, and manage beautiful mobile and TV apps over the last 3 years.
They have some of the biggest names in their industry using the platform where they deliver feature-rich apps to hundreds of thousands of users.
This client is on a mission to build the world's most customizable and
tailored app platform for the wellbeing industry.About the Role:
We are looking for a technically savvy customer success manager who possesses a strong drive for results. At a high level, the Customer Success Lead will own the Customer Success and Account Management functions. This will include a broad range of tasks such as managing key accounts, maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, onboarding and training both clients and team members, and
minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates will be social and analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Lead will connect with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow the customer base.Responsibilities
- Own the Customer Success and Account Management functions
- Manage key accounts and help customers maximize the value they receive from using the company's products and services
- Develop and execute initiatives that increase customer engagement, ARPU, and retention aka make our customers happier
- Hire, onboard, and train team members, setting them up for success and helping them grow
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and internal stakeholders
- Assist in creating training courses and educational material
- Promote value through customer experience
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Monitor industry trends and customer feedback
- Stay up to date with product knowledge
Your background may be in account management, customer success, or sales - either way, we are looking for a person who has worked a minimum of 5 years in the software / ICT industry who has the drive to make things happen.
You will have:
Benefits/ Other info
- 5+ years’ B2B customer success, account management, or sales experience - working in a SaaS or Software company.
- An excellent understanding of modern digital customer success and account
- management processes and best practices. You'll have experience planning and implementing these while hiring and training team members to a high standard.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Fundamentally we are looking for an awesome, well-rounded person that quickly and easily builds trust with our customers and team.
- Excellent industry and product knowledge - experience working with common software tools (HubSpot, Intercom, Slack) in a professional environment.
You can make a real impact - We don't just say this, we mean it! In this role you will have the unique opportunity to have a real impact on the growth and trajectory of the company. Currently, our employees have a hybrid environment with Mon, Tues, and Friday in the office - giving our staff the flexibility and choice they desire in today’s workplace.
- Share Options (Company Equity)
- Extra 'Winter Boost' days off
- Company phone, laptop etc
- Paid parking
- Team lunches and activities
- Professional Development allowance
- A great group of people who actually enjoy working together and what they’re building
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me - email@example.com