As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for implementing new features on the company’s existing enterprise SaaS product. This includes ensuring modern best practices are followed in regards to coding standards, software architecture, automation for testing and deployment, and Agile methodologies. This involves collaborating extensively with all team members, including Developers, Test Analysts and the Product team to understand the business objectives, technical requirements and determine the best way to deliver the solution. Your role will be more weighted towards back end dev with some components of front end development.
Are you a full stack developer looking for a new and exciting project to get stuck into? Well look no further! This innovative, dynamic and growing software engineering company is looking for a developer with at least 4 years experience to join them in growing their current project. This company builds powerful, purpose- built training management software for training providers in over 70 countries to provide world class training experiences. Skills & Abilities
Advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the design, development, and deployment of complex, multi-tenanted systems based on the Microsoft stack
- Experience with multiple front-end technologies including: Vue, ExtJs, Knockout, jQuery, CSS/SASS
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Understanding of dependency injection, IoC concepts, unit and integration testing, SOLID principles
- DevOps and CloudFormation as core concepts of modern development
- Cloud technologies, Microservices, ECR, Lambdas, SQS
- Knowledge of SQL Server queries and stored procedures
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!