About the Company:
Our client is a technology company serving the global public transport market with platforms, products and services. They help their clients deliver intelligent and adaptable public transport solutions and exceptional user experiences.
They have a heavy focus on their people and culture with 10% of your time being self-directed learning to help you work towards your personal goals.About the role:
This role will ensure our client delivers fit for purpose software solutions, by embracing and leveraging their software development practices. Skills & Experience:
Why work for this company?
- Experience with Java, and Spring/Spring Boot apps
- Familiarity with RESTful best practices
- Experience using OpenAPI is a plus
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, preferably AWS
- Thorough understanding of Java and Spring testing best practices and implementation.
- Experience working with other development teams to define contracts which work for upstream and downstream consumers of APIs
They see public transport as a key lever to decarbonise and decongest our cities. They know when the public transport experience is consistent, easy and reliable it becomes a genuinely desirable alternative to high-carbon, space-inefficient transport like the private car. Less cars, better planet.
They have worked very hard on their culture and have a great structure which is 70% of your time will be focussing on a main project, 20% will be spent on other projects that take your fancy and 10% up-skilling, personal qualifications etc.
- Annual $750 towards tech tools & your working-from-home costs
- Generous leave and compassionate care provisions
- Laptop and mobile phone, with company-paid call and data plan.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and I will be in touch! If it’s not quite for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for help finding a role that is!