This fast-moving cloud business is looking for a senior engineer to contribute to the development of our Android SDK, written in Kotlin. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at an exciting time for the company as they look to scale their local and international customer base. You’ll be part of a small team of experienced and highly-skilled engineers. Responsibilities:
You will work within the SDK Team, producing and improving product features primarily in their Native Android SDK, with the opportunity to contribute to other SDKs where appropriate
- Work on new and existing features for their Android SDK, written in Kotlin following Modern Android Practices.
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new features;
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of their software and processes;
- Help coordinate the testing and release of new SDK versions;
- Work with the rest of the SDK team to coordinate feature development across the company's various SDKs
- Respond to questions from the business, and customers, relating to the functionality of their Android SDK.
- Prior experience with Kotlin and Android SDK
- Prior experience using Web Services & APIs
- Prior experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and Espresso
- Prior experience with Git or similar tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools
- Excellent communication both within teams and with customers, suitable for a remote role
- A collaborative mindset
About the company
- Prior experience with MVVM Architecture & Coroutines;
- Familiarity with JetPack Compose;
- Prior experience with React Native, iOS or Web development
- Prior experience customising Gradle scripts;
- Prior experience with Android Library development;
- Prior experience with client-side SDKs, particularly for enterprise customers;
- Prior experience working and communicating in a remote or asynchronous environment.
This client is a world first in customer experience technology. Their technology increases response rates and conversions instantly.
Their solution combines in-app actions and individually targeted notifications in a whole new way. It layers straight into customers existing apps and connects to their existing platforms, whether marketing data platforms, web services, legacy systems or even manual data.
They deliver more than improvements to customer metrics. (Though they're pretty proud of our results there too). They reduce the burden on digital teams, contact centers and developers.
The solution manages everything from communicating with customers, staying on top of their feedback and preferences, to tracking and reporting on outcomes.
Sound like a bit of you? Get in touch today - email@example.com