This fast-moving cloud business is looking for a Senior Integrations Engineer. It's a newly created role central to growing the company's ability to integrate with external cloud and enterprise platforms, and enabling customers to use the product as a seamless component of the cloud ecosystems in which they operate.
You’ll be naturally interested in both the product and technical capabilities of cloud platforms, how they can be wired together, and how they can be integrated with this internal platform to rapidly build solutions for customers. Using your proactive research and analysis skills, you’ll help determine and expand on the ways in which the company integrates.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Engineering, and work closely with the CTO, Head of Engineering and platform team to expand their suite of integrations. Responsibilities:
- Work with the CTO and HoE to explore PoC integrations with other cloud and enterprise platforms.
- Work with the Head of Engineering to produce technical requirements for supporting platform and SDK integrations.
- Work with Engineers to design and implement production integrations.
- Get directly involved in communities around our customers, partners, and their vendors to help round out your knowledge of cloud ecosystems and the opportunities they present.
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new integration features
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of our software and processes where applicable
- Join the on-call roster alongside the platform team (if required)
- Experience with and enthusiasm for cloud platforms and integrations.
- Strong understanding of APIs and data integration.
- Experience within a fast-paced environment in various technologies and platforms.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
About the company
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript
- Experience with Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis
- Experience working with core AWS services
This client is a world-first in customer experience technology. Their technology increases response rates and conversions instantly.
Their solution combines in-app actions and individually targeted notifications in a new way. It layers straight into customers existing apps and connects to their existing platforms, whether marketing data platforms, web services, legacy systems, or even manual data.
They deliver more than improvements to customer metrics. (Though they're pretty proud of our results there too). They reduce the burden on digital teams, contact centers and developers.
The solution manages everything from communicating with customers and staying on top of their feedback and preferences, to tracking and reporting on outcomes.
Sound like a bit of you? Get in touch today - email@example.com