Be part of a company that have been making things simple for 20,000 (and counting) Kiwi businesses since 2004! They stand out in the market due to their impressive UI and being incredibly easy to use. They have impressive growth plans and offer excellent development opportunities for their staff.
As a Software Sales Consultant, you will work closely with Business Development Managers, and the National Sales Manager to support the wider sales team deliver sales and offer account management services. You will take accountability for converting inbound and outbound opportunities into clients and assisting Account Managers with their customer retention.
Needless to say, this is an excellent foot in the door to grow your career in the coveted SaaS space. You may have come from a busy call-centre environment, or have similar experience coupled with the tenacity and drive to develop and a passion for what SaaS can help achieve. Experience and Qualifications:
- Sales or customer service experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience working with a sales system such as Salesforce or Dynamics desirable
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proven influencing and relationship building skills
- Organisation and time management skills across a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team but also be self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Apply now through Seek or directly via email to email@example.com with your CV!