As the Delivery Manager, you will be focusing on customer onboarding priorities and the work of the data science team that delivers this. This role is the joiner between their customer service, data science and platform teams.
Externally you will work with clients who need them to deliver machine learning projects when needed to onboard them to their platform. You will be responsible for Data Scientists, both internal staff and external community/contributors, and their deliverables for the clients and platform workflows/features. You will balance delivery deadlines across both streams, and ensure they meet their strategic objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Working with clients for onboarding, resourcing and delivering projects to the agreed deadlines
- Act as Scrum Master with the Engineering and Data Science teams to ensure scope is clear and delivered in an agile manner
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to maintain a backlog/roadmap of product features that make momentum happen
This company was born out of a passion for machine learning and AI. From day one, their focus has been on simplified solutions that bypass technical roadblocks so teams can quickly demonstrate the commercial success and scale of what's possible.
With their innovative platform, this company makes machine learning accessible to all organisations in a low-cost, simple and fast way that allows them to realise the value of their data quickly. Skills & experience:
- Demonstrated ability to create a shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- Proven ability to manage diverse and distributed teams
- Proven technical project delivery experience
- Significant experience with Agile practices and processes
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org