About the Company:
You'll be working in a SaaS (Software as a Service) product company that builds market research and user experience products. Their suite of 4-5 tools is being used in over 130 countries by UX designers and information architects. About the Role:
The Security Officer is responsible for the development and delivery of the company's information security strategy and practice.
This involves leading, coordinating and reviewing their operational activities within the information security space while contributing to strategy in this area.
This includes facilitating governance, monitoring their adherence to security standards, and implementing appropriate policies and procedures to manage information security risk. Key Accountabilities:
Ideally, you'll have some of the following skills/experience:
- Advise and support the Head of IT and OW Leadership with the integration of information security practices into Optimal’s strategic and operational planning processes.
- Lead the development and implementation of the organisation’s security policies ensuring best practice methodology in line with relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Lead the development and implementation of the information security programme of work.
- Expertise in managing security functions in a high-growth SaaS environment. Domain expertise in security, and practices self-directed learning to stay up to date.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to balance competing demands for attention, prioritising in the best interests of the business.
- Commercially astute with respect to the customer requirements and expectations around security working proactively to ensure we are positioned to meet and/or manage such expectations.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at email@example.com