About the Role:
Our client is fast growing SaaS startup, looking for an Implementation Analyst to service the immediate needs of customers and enable them to use the platform effectively.
You’ll be responsible for resolving and completing tickets from the implementation queue, including responding to and completing new project build requests. You’ll be working closely to the Account Management and customer Support teams, making sure customers are getting the most out of the product.
You’ll be increasing the product’s effectiveness through passing on feedback to the wider team as well. Skills & Experience:
This could be a good opportunity for a graduate looking for an entry-level role, you'll just need to be interested in software and spreadsheets!
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- An eye for detail
- Good organisation skills
- A love of lists, and ticking things off them
- Enjoy working collaboratively with internal teams and customer
Why work here?:
- Four Day Work Week: currently running a 32 hour work week pilot. That means working 4 days at 100% remuneration.
- Flexibility: where it's practical you can work on your time- and WFH. We love the energy that comes from being in the office, but we respect that work isn't everything. The world of work has changed so much and we embrace it to better support our people with their lifestyle choices.
- Growth opportunities: We believe the best learning happens through experiences and are committed to giving people that platform to carve out their own careers. We also support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events with a personal learning budget.
- Employee Share Options (ESOP): we believe that if we're all building it together, we should all have ownership of the result. Everyone is granted the option for shares in the company.
- Leave: We get that time off is important to keep your well-being in balance. We give everyone free leave over the mandatory Christmas shutdown period.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Team-first: for us, it's about personalisation and prioritising what our people value. This includes pet-friendly offices in trendy suburbs, regular social activities, vibrant culture of celebrating wins and each other.
- Purpose: work to solve interesting problems that have a meaningful impact.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me on Hanna@talent.army