A global leader in business transformation and Salesforce software consultancy is building a technical team in Aotearoa New Zealand, and looking to add a number of Technical Consultants to their team. With options for Remote and Hybrid work, and a clear focus on creating a great team experience as well as executing elegant technical solutions.
With a string of recent awards across APAC and internationally, they can give you exposure to high-profile Salesforce projects both locally and across their global network of instantly recognisable blue-chip brands from a base here in NZ. Working with an International network of Architects and Consultants, you’ll be able to draw from and add to an extensive knowledge base in a tech-centric, collaborative environment.
Who are you?
- You can design and customize high-quality Salesforce solutions that solve business problems. You are an ambassador of best practice.
- With hands-on experience in back-end (Apex) and front-end development (LWC), integrations and deployments.
- Driven by customer success - You take the initiative, can work autonomously and are comfortable working with high levels of ambiguity
- Structured problem-solving skills and a results-driven approach – You work closely with our client technical stakeholders to understand their pain points, define their needs, and turn them into technical solutions that transform their business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - You are comfortable working with a diverse range of people, engaging and managing client technical stakeholders’ expectations fluently.
- Desire to grow and learn - You are hungry to expand your Salesforce knowledge and technical expertise. You approach everything with a growth mindset, and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Passionate to share knowledge - You enjoy working collaboratively and keen to embrace opportunities to lead, coach or mentor others.
If you’d like to be part of building a local high-performing Salesforce consultancy, with support and reach on an international software house, then we’d love to have a chat with you. You can reach us by applying here or email email@example.com.