About the Role:
As a technical leader of the DevOps team that is responsible for the services that all other engineering teams rely on, your role is integral to the company's success.You'll also keep an eye on the company's most important aspect, the people, to ensure they're using the right tools for the job and encouraging learning and cross-functioning in their day-to-day flow.
You'll work closely with the engineering teams to design solutions that meet scale, reduce complexity, and provide platform stability. To do this, they're looking for someone with big-picture thinking that can see how the different systems connect to create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team and ensure their systems can perform to the highest standard.
The company have a heavy tech focus and is running cloud-native tech, serverless (AWS), and microservices architecture. Therefore you'll need to have the leadership skills to bring others along with your vision while caring enough to consider the importance of helping others along their journey.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in people management and as Technical Lead or Software Architect
- Experience building cloud-native technology solutions
- Experience with AWS and ideally, Python and Node
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications
- Actively coached and mentored team members in their careers
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch! For questions about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org