JNCTN are up-and-comers in the NZ tech scene and are looking for a Product Support Specialist to join their high-performing engineering team.
Having developed Digital ID and Credential Management software that is becoming ubiquitous across Aotearoa’s energy market, and is well embedded in NZ Government, we are now setting our ambitious sights on sizable international and domestic markets.
About the role
This is a customer support role encompassing Service Desk duties and direct customer support contact with a secondary focus on product testing.
To become one of our customer champions, you will gain a full functional understanding of the JNCTN product stack, with a focus on how it operates, how our customers use it for their business operations, and actively promote its use and improvement.
You will be part of a team that:
- Provides second-level technical support and guidance to our customer base
- Tests new features prior to their release to ensure the quality of our products
- Champions customer experience and proves insight to the product development team for improvements.
- Maintain and update our customer-facing help page with updates as our product changes and grows
How do we work?
You are a valuable and trusted member of the Customer Success team working collaboratively with the other JNCTN teams; DevOps, Sales and Marketing, Product and JNCTN’s Management team and with our external customers and stakeholders.
How will I know what needs doing?
Guidance will be provided by the Senior Solutions Specialist for your day-to-day work programme with a primary focus on supporting customer requests and resolving tickets and functional testing of JNCTN’s products.
What will I be responsible for?
- Performing all assigned tasks and ensuring that all work is carried out in a collaborative, competent and timely manner
- Customer Support
- Monitor for new service requests and action following operational procedures and within agreed requirements
- Provide Second Level Applica&on Support facilitating resolution of concerns using existing tools
- Creating tickets for bugs or issues that come through our support channels
- Assist customers with their deployment and onboarding activities
- Provide feedback on training documentation and support materials including developing and improving FAQs.
- Support customer onboarding
- Document and create system process workflows
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures, workflows and support documentation
- Support on/offsite demos/training sessions where needed
- Perform testing of new product developments focused on identifying and documenting issues with functionality and user experience.
- Create tickets for bugs that come out of testing.
- Working with DevOps to analyse and support remediation of any defects found
- Maintain test scripts to include for new functionality and to cater for new bugs found that were not previously identified
- Maintaining test environments to ensure foundation elements are not impac&ng on test results.
What do I need to know technically?
- Demonstrable experience in IT customer support-related role, testing, development, product deployment or a related field.
- Excellent documentation, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Must be able to organize/prioritise existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Work alongside our customers collaboratively and recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
- Must be able to write with clarity and precision and clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Experienced technical leadership providing great learning opportunities and mentorship
- Cutting-edge technology: Technology is at the core of what we do, so our existing tech stack is very modern, and we always have an eye to improve on it.
- Work that makes a difference: You’ll have the opportunity to work on products that are used every day to help make workplaces safer for everyone
- Flexible work: We offer remote work options and flexible hours. We trust that our people know how and where they work best, and we want to support them to do their best work.
- Career development: We want to understand where you are looking to go in your career and help provide opportunities to get you there.
- Innovation: Joining our team is an opportunity to be at the forefront of a new industry, where you are creating world-leading solutions and constantly learning. We want you to pitch your ideas and make your mark on our company.
- Diversity, equity, & inclusion: We’re committed to constantly learning and increasing our team diversity and we’re doing this by valuing all voices, prioritising culture add over culture fit, and creating equitable and unbiased workplace systems.
- Competitive compensation: We offer a competitive salary in line with current market rates as well as five weeks annual leave, and the opportunity to join our employee stock ownership program in the future.
We’re a pretty mixed bunch of software engineers and product experts and are committed long-term to building a diverse and productive team. We’re busy and we have some ambitious projects on the go, but you’ll find our working style is supportive, flexible and we’ll have fun on the journey.
We pay well, look after the team and also offer an employee share option scheme.
If you love building new tech, enjoy the odd curry/kebab and are excited to be part of a Kiwi born-and-bred SaaS company, that’s still in startup mode, and on a rapid international growth trajectory then JNCTN is the place for you.
Apply here or reach out to our recruitment partner, Talent Army, by email email@example.com or phone 0273 400900