We are currently working with a SaaS startups at differing levels of scale who are looking for BDM in Melbourne. Established in 2015 and launched to the public in 2016, this fast growing company now employs over 35 staff and operates in NZ, Australia, China and the UK. A fast-growing technology company and a great place to work, our client looks for amazing people, with world class capabilities to continue to accelerate their growth journey.
About the role
The BDM will bring this company’s core products to the corporate, SME/ME and commercial property market, driving brand awareness and market penetration. Your networks within these sectors will establish you as a key person of influence. The networks and brand awareness you will build will make this company the go-to solution for commercial income generation and specific solutions.
- Develop a clear strategy, in conjunction with the National Sales Manager to identify and convert new business via sound sales methodologies
- Build commercial relationships and networks within
the corporate, SME/ME and commercial market
- Create value for customers through the product offering
- Be a cultural leader within the business
- Work with the operations team to ensure smooth integration of new business to provide a superior customer experience and maximise operational profitability
We are looking for someone with strong influencing skills as evidenced with a track record in creating successful corporate and commercial partnerships. You will have strong relationship management skills as evidenced by track record in managing high value relationships. Your ability to develop robust offers and to present, engage and negotiate throughout business including at C-Suite level, high net worth individuals and investment groups, in addition to your SaaS experience will see you go far in this role.
Characteristics and Attributes:
- High commercial acumen
- Goal focused, achievement mentality
- Ability to work at pace, be flexible and positive
- Growth mindset; thinks strategically, is entrepreneurial
- Team player, able to support team members and the wider business
Lets talk - email@example.com