Our client is a global SaaS company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work together with a growing team to deliver the next generation, scalable data and analytics platforms.
- AWS services including EC2, ECS, Fargate, and RDS
- Managed Elasticsearch
You don’t need to have extensive experience with all of these specific technologies, but you should have experience with at least a few, or with analogous tools from other providers. The concepts matter more than the implementation details.
Experience working in Ruby on Rails environment is a bonus!
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- Designing, building, and managing our infrastructure
- Consulting with development teams to better help them understand their infrastructure needs
- Thinking about and implementing process and documentation improvements
We’re Excited About You If You Have
- Curiosity. The devops team needs to work with people from all across the product group, and that means learning how lots of stuff outside core infrastructure works
- Empathy. For yourself, your colleagues, and our customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A good grasp of Infrastructure-as-Code principles
- Some background in security
- We’re a culture of smart, fun and values driven people, where everybody’s voice matters
- We’re a remote first working environment with a high level of flexibility and autonomy, so you can manage your time easily, with a healthy balance between work and your personal life
- You get the chance to join a high growth, scaling global company and the endless opportunities for progression that come with that
- Take part in weekly retros, team building and company wide events - both in person and online
If this sounds like you, apply now and we will be in touch!