A high-performing kiwi based boutique software consultancy is looking for a Project Manager to support the delivery of their software products to an international client base. Managing stakeholder contacts across the company and client organisations, you will have genuine ownership of project planning and deliverables, supported by a senior team of engineers with an awesome track record of longevity and repeat clients.
What you’ll be doing
• Work with the technical specialists to capture and document the customer’s requirements.
• Work with senior team members to plan and map appropriate internal resources to execute on projects.
• Contribute to (help write) Write technical proposals, design documents and work statements working with the respective specialists within the business.
• QA and/or peer review sign-off for technical proposals, design documents, and work statements along with technical specialists.
• Look for risk management and factors that could impact speed, cost and/or quality.
• Work with commercial teams and the client to maintain and update e project status.
• Work with sales, client facing staff and/or clients to communicate project status.
What we’re looking for:
• Experienced project professional with at least 3 years hands on industry experience
• Clear communication skills and a focused customer satisfaction attitude.
• Strong technical awareness, understanding software development processes and methodologies.
• Understanding of business drivers for technology solutions
• Ability to help write reports, customer SoWs/proposals RFP responses as required working with technical leads and/or sales.
• Open and honest approach, fostering trust and respect across engineering and client teams.
If you want to be part of a strong, experienced team with a history of delivering high quality, bespoke software products, apply online or reach out to email@example.com.