This fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company is on a mission to make everyone more productive at work and has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation.
They're spread across 17 time zones in 40+ countries. They communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of their work. However, being 100% distributed doesn't hold them back from building bonds within the team. There are daily conversations on non-work topics, weekly posts to the company blog, and twice annually, they come together for an all-team retreat that includes activities of all kinds to suit everyone's flavour of fun.
This role will be building a new version of the company's App Platform, the set of core services that enable them to interact with thousands of third-party APIs in a reliable and scalable manner. This means that your code will ship to millions of users!
You'll enjoy a balance of application development and reliability tuning. The product is built on Python, Django, React, Node.js, and AWS and they use modern tools, which means you’ll have the opportunity to work with software like Memcached, RabbitMQ, Docker, GitLab and Redis.
- Around 7 years of professional engineering experience with at least 3 building distributed, scalable web applications
- Preferably experienced with Python (Django) and AWS but they will look at in-depth knowledge of other languages as well
Here are some of the benefits they offer:
- Bonus program (15-20%).
- Stock options (or equivalent)
- Retirement plan with a 4% company match
- $2,000 Learning & Development budget
- Whatever Apple laptop and monitor you want plus additional equipment/office setup
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 14 weeks of paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- 2 all-company retreats per year (they've just been to San Diego for a week)
For more information, apply now or contact Ben at email@example.com for more info.